- Armand Corporation
- $165,260.00 -165,260.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Armand Corporation, an experienced M/WBE Construction Management and Program Management firm, is currently seeking a Contract Manager to oversee multiple HUD-funded disaster recovery contracts. You will proactively guide our clients in the development and adherence to program policies and procedures, working to ensure compliance, deliverables, invoicing, finances, administration, and documentation are in check for each project.
This position will report to our Manhattan office, but will require travel to other locations within New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other states as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all contract issues pertaining to the disaster recovery programs in relation to the base contract, task orders, and work authorizations.
- Prepare the invoicing process and assure contract requirements are met prior to invoice submission.
- Evaluate the compliance reporting process to ensure reports are submitted on time.
- Review and implement the payment requirements outlined in the prime contracts.
- Use knowledge of HUD CDBG-DR guidelines, general construction, and permitting requirements to provide program management support.
- Track all deliverables and critical documentation for the program.
- Conduct policy research as it relates to the program direction and funding.
- Review and track invoices to ensure the client is reimbursed for payments to their contractors.
- Manage the contracts team as it relates to compliance and invoicing.
- Alert clients and executive staff internally of any potential issues regarding federal guidelines, audit readiness, and/or anything that puts the funding or projects at risk.
- Serve as the liaison with multiple stakeholders to assure the programs are progressing (with private and governmental entities).
- Attend external events as needed such as presentations, networking events, and others as needed.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Adhere to compliance with all applicable rules and regulations; maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, clientele, and contractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required; CAPM and/or PMP a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the following areas in a management role: construction/project management; disaster recovery program management; Social Services Block Grant (SSBG), HUD, CDBG, CDBG-DR, and/or FEMA programs.
- Working knowledge of high-level compliance, contractual obligations, and invoicing pertaining to government projects is required.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly and seamlessly pivot between different tasks and simultaneous projects.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to work independently as well.
- Creative problem-solver with ability to think outside of the box.
- Valid driver s license and access to reliable means of transportation.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Armand Corporation offers competitive salaries and a full benefit package including a 401K plan; medical, dental, and life insurance; paid holidays, and paid vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...