LB&B Associates Inc. is currently accepting applications for a General Clerk III to provide administrative support services within the property line of U.S. General Services Administrationat the Degetau Rey Federal Building in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
Major Duties include but not limited to:
- Completing Personnel Transaction Forms for any changes to employees' address, phone number, name, job status, classification, etc.
- Time sheets print and distribute at the beginning of each pay period, collect at the end of each pay period, verify hours of work, check for accuracy and completeness, submit to the Project Manager for signature, forward time sheets to Corporate Payroll.
- Tracking and logging Sick and Overtime hours used each pay period.
- Collects and codes all invoices. Forwards to Corporate Accounting.
- Generates, issues, tracks, and reconciles CMMS (Maximo) preventive maintenance work orders and enters man-hour information into the system database.
- Maintains unscheduled repair work orders.
- Dispatching personnel to respond to service calls.
- Assists in collecting and updating equipment data collection sheets for new and existing equipment.
- Compiles data and produces required monthly and weekly reports.
- Tracks subcontractor hours for invoice accuracy.
- Maintains all employee, and contract files.
- Maintains office supplies and answers telephones.
- Performs daily customer service duties.
- Completes large and small copy jobs/projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma / G.E.D equivalent.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.Job Posted by ApplicantPro