- Num Pang Management LLC
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
334 W 39th St
Department: Back of House
Reports to: Kitchen Manager
The Line Cook will be responsible for the preparation of dishes in accordance to Num Pang recipe standards and guidelines.
* Responsible for the execution of all items in Num Pang's signature menu.
* Upholds timeliness of orders from beginning to end
* Ensures all food products are prepared to standard recipes to maintain Num Pang standards
* Has a complete understanding of work safety and emergency procedures
* Follows and completes daily tasks
* Consistently maintains organization and cleaning standards
* Able to work quickly, accurate while focusing on cleanliness and sanitation.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar role preferred
* Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Understanding of all food and safety guidelines
* Bilingual a plus English and Spanish.
Num Pang provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Num Pang complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Associated topics: banquet, cafeteria, cocinera, cocinera de la preparacion, commercial kitchen, grill, kitchen prep, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, sandwich
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...