- The Luxottica Group
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Requisition ID: 108053
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Retail execution, In-Store Communications Manager, guarantees the proper communication of all Front door, VM, Instore tool & graphic activities. These activities are related to multiple brands, in the Luxottica Retail portfolio. The position offers a deep knowledge of each area (Marketing, Stores, VM standards, Graphics, Tools, etc) and leads a continuous interaction with the local operations teams.
This team member is the point person for Retail execution or send cohesive information on business initiatives. Ensure communication is clear and easy to understand. Collect feedback and solve execution issues related to graphics and tools. This job will entail using and maintaining digital platforms tools to communicate with stores.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and maintain the digital platform for each retail brand
* Responsible for maintaining a time bound process for information collection, assembly, review and upload
* Management and maintenance of the platforms for the communication to the stores
* Strong interaction with the brand local team (Operations, VM etc), building and maintaining strong relationships with the ability to problem solve
* Support in all the special projects (new tools- build systems, processes, elevated guides)
* Effectively communication with retails store partners
* Maintain accurate information on the team server
* Bachelor s Degree in related field
* 5+ years in similar roles, preferably in the Retail channel, with multi-brands approach (Sephora, Footlocker, other sport retailers, Adidas, Nike, other cosmetics) and high levels of complexity (Analytical skills, precision, reliability)
* Ability to work in a changing environment in a new and complex organization
* Strong Project management skills
* Strong team skills and an aptitude for cross functional interactions
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Solid Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
* Adobe CS skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Administrative; Analyst; Call Center & Customer Service; Communications; Distribution; Engineering; Finance & Accounting; Human Resources; Information Technology; Learning & Development; Legal; Logistics; Manufacturing; Marketing; Optician; Optometry; Other; Product Buying & Planning; Product Design; Product Development; Production; Project Management; Public Relations; Purchasing; Quality Assurance; Research & Development; Retail Associate ; Retail Management; Sales / Account Management; Sales Associate; Strategy/Planning; Supply Chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...