- The Luxottica Group
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Requisition ID: 106985
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Media Director leads the media strategy, communications planning and tactical media planning/buying, measurement and performance for one or more retail brands to deliver effective marketing communications plans that drive media ROI, brand equity, traffic, and sales.
The Media Director is the key media lead, across all media channels, within Luxottica NA with daily interactions with senior marketing executives across all brands and with corporate HQ office in Milan. The Media Director provides a strong point of view and recommendations of changing media landscape across all offline and online channels (especially in Digital ? display, SEM, SEO, social, video, display and programmatic).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads the media investment and the media strategy planning for retail brands.
* Drives media ROI, brand equity, traffic, and sales by developing and delivering effective marketing communications plans.
* Leads all paid media investment
* Drives day-to-day interactions with global and regional stakeholders to ensure best-in-class media principles, guidelines and investments are made.
* Works actively in integrated marketing team to drive communications integrations across all channels and maximizes all media investments.
* Works directly with brand-marketing teams in developing and aligning annual media plans.
* Manages day-to-day media plan/execution.
* Maintains ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all media plans/strategies/services delivered.
* Helps create and hone consumer insights that will be the foundation of consumer centric plans.
* Oversees buying of all media to maximize effectiveness of spending.
* Takes accountability for all media post buys to deliver the agreed media objectives; takes action as necessary.
* Develops media metrics and campaign measurement (KPIs).
* Leverages Marketing Mix Modeling and/or attribution modeling to identify optimization opportunities and action plan.
* Drives innovation and new media ideas/platforms.
* Manages media agency and key vendor relationships including staffing, compensation, scopes of work, project management and performance reviews.
* Ensures all projects are managed within the scope of work and completed to at least a satisfactory level in a timely manner.
* Provides media training.
* Manages agencies across the portfolio.
* Support the Sr Media Director in coordinating and developing the team
* Bachelor?s degree
* 10+ years of experience
* Digital media planning/buying experience, i.e. SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, video, programmatic
* Ability to work cross functionally and engage with Senior Executives and various internal brand teams
* Experience either at an agency managing a team, or client side experience managing outside agencies
* Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to lead external agencies
* Understanding of media research tools: MRI, Simmons, Media Audit, Nielsen, Arbitron
* Strong analytic skills
* Strong listening and diplomacy skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Administrative; Analyst; Call Center & Customer Service; Communications; Distribution; Engineering; Finance & Accounting; Human Resources; Information Technology; Learning & Development; Legal; Logistics; Manufacturing; Marketing; Optician; Optometry; Other; Product Buying & Planning; Product Design; Product Development; Production; Project Management; Public Relations; Purchasing; Quality Assurance; Research & Development; Retail Associate ; Retail Management; Sales / Account Management; Sales Associate; Strategy/Planning; Supply Chain* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...