- The Luxottica Group
- $75,730.00 -120,660.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Requisition ID: 98833
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The SAP Support Specialist is the main point-person supporting the North American Wholesale marketing organization as it relates to all budgeting, actuals and SAP-related expenses, invoices and maintenance with 3rd party vendors. The Specialist acts as the \"power user\" for all systems as it relates to payments to vendors and collaborates heavily between marketing, finance, accounts payable, and any other integral area.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors monthly budget and actuals/expenditure for 30+ brands in NA Wholesale.
* Oversees all SAP marketing purchases and troubleshoots any issues that arise.
* Serves as a Remedy power user for all marketing vendors.
* Serves as a Markview power user for all marketing invoices.
* Serves as the vendor contact for marketing department.
* Maintains and enters all budget management entries in budget management software.
* Reconciles all expenses related to marketing credit card statements.
* Processes and oversees all marketing requisitions as well as miscellaneous requisitions from other Departments (such as PR).
* Manages and tracks spend on all marketing projects and aligns expenditure with marketing budget.
* Processes all house brand media and provides charge back information to Luxottica Retail (Ray-Ban specific).
* Processes T&E expenses for select marketing employees.
* Coordinates agenda for weekly trade marketing meeting.
* Trains other cross-functional teams on any financial platforms (SAP, Remedy, Markview, etc.)
* Manages any other projects to support the marketing team, as requested.
* Acts as the liaison between marketing and finance.
* Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
* 1+ year(s) of work experience
* Experience with SAP or other similar accounting system
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
* Demonstrated track record of success in a similar role
* Strong analytical, computer skills, business acumen, broad understanding of finance, and vendor management
* Ability to manage complexity amongst the 30+ brands and cross-functional teams
* Strong communication skills and ability to partner closely with the product management and inventory management teams
* 1+ year(s) of work experience with a specialty retailer or in a distribution sales environment
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Analyst; Finance & Accounting; Sales / Account Management
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, business systems, consultant, crm, customer, information technology consultant, marketing, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...