- The Luxottica Group
- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Requisition ID: 108001
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Sr. Director Continuous Improvement (Strategic Initiatives) leads the organization to solve its most challenging issues. Issues range from defining how to capture growth opportunities, to redefining operations, to rapidly bringing to market new differentiated offerings. The Continuous Improvement team partners with senior leaders to gain a deeper understanding, evaluate options, and provide recommendations.
The range of topics the team is responsible for, but is not limited to:
* Luxottica s strategic plan and roadmap
* Business opportunity identification and commercialization e.g., market entry, new lines of business
* M&A due diligence including integration efforts
* Product and service innovation
* Business intelligence
* Organizational Model Transformation
This position acts as a trusted advisor to executive leadership, providing a clear approach and independently assessing, developing, and narrowing down recommendations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Structure and lead strategic initiatives: directly manage key strategic initiatives, supporting functional area executives who have assigned appropriate subject matter experts and resources
* Strategically identify potential internal business growth opportunities for Luxottica North America
* Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and executing external new business ventures to drive topline revenue, growth and profitability targets.
* Recommend changes to organizational model to ensure that strategic initiatives are best executed with right people, process and interactions with cross functional teams
* Develop strategic plans to implement new business models & lead development of new business operational models, plus negotiate business agreements and contracts with 3rd parties for new business initiatives.
* Provide leadership for the annual planning process, as well as annual capital budgeting (ensuring strategic investment): leverage company and market information to assess current situation, identify key implications and trends, and develop strategies to successfully support growth now and in the future
* Act as a thought partner to senior leadership team of Luxottica, its functions & retail brands analyze data, develop business cases, and collaborate with key partners to brainstorm innovative ideas
* Lead, Coach and develop a high performing business strategy team
* Build strong cross-functional relationships
* Bachelor s degree (MBA preferred).
* 12+ years commercial business experience
* 5+ years experience in a large global Management Consulting Firm with business strategy, business growth, M&A, merger integration focus
* 5+ years leadership experience in multi-unit retail or consumer environment.
* Project management experience, able to identify & marshal resources to accomplish goals.
* Business & Financial Acumen: ability to analyze financial data to evaluate & create strategic choices & options
* Influence & Negotiate: promotes ideas & proposals persuasively, wins acceptance for new initiatives.
MBA (Business Strategy / Consulting)
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: analyst, b2e, bi, business development, customer, franchise operator, territory manager, territory sales, transaction, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...